Saturday, October 6, 2007

Round Robin Altered Book Pages - Pirates of the Caribbean

I promised to share a pic of my 2-page spread in Sue's Pirates of the Caribbean - this is her book in the Round Robin swap in which I'm participating! It's fun to be in this group - each one of us has a children's board book and the books are making a circuit of each participant. The owner/originator of the book has done the covers and each other member gets to alter a 2-page spread in each book! I showed the cover of my book in my posting called "Elvis Lives". And my entry in Korbyn's Vintage Christmas book last week.

So, (drumroll, please) here is my spread in Sue's Pirates of the Caribbean book:


This little beauty caused me no end of heartache. I had to re-work the design a couple of times - and I caught a stomach bug right in the middle of the last re-design! It was totally worth it, though. Most of the time I grow deeply attached to the pieces that I have the most trouble with - and this one i no exception. I hope Sue enjoys looking at it for years to come!


No comments: