Monday, March 24, 2008

Birdy Bookmarks

I signed up for a swap with the SSReflections Yahoo group! It's bookmarks (2 for 2). I had so much fun doing these - I got carried away and made at least 10! Some will be submitted to print publications, so I'm not going to post them now. Some will be given to my daughters - they just went ga-ga over them! I may post them later.


Here is the pair for my swap partner - Judy M, don't look if you want to be surprised!

I started by applying Distress Inks to these very cool pages from old books - MANY thanks to Michelle on the SSReflections Design Team!! After the papers dry, glue them (either in pieces or as a whole) to your bookmark blanks, and then start stamping. The majority of the images are from Oxford Impressions' "The Bird's Nest" sheet.


Judy, I hope you like these as much as I do!

1 comment:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Flo!
THANK YOU so much for signing my new blog!!! You are SO kind!!!!
I totally LOVE your blog . . . whew!!!!! What BEAUTIFUL art work!
Have a good evening!!!!!